What are the Benefits AAHAM Membership?
Join AAHAM For Valuable Educational and Career Support. Increase your professionalism, improve your skills and enhance your knowledge.
- Eligibility for Certification Designations. Executive Certification (CRCE) demonstrates your knowledge and proficiency to your employers and your peers.
- The Certified Revenue Cycle Specialist (CRCS) and Certified Compliance Technician (CCT) examinations to test the proficiency of individuals involved in the collection of patient accounts and to prepare them for the many changes to come.
- Exclusive invitation and pricing to the AAHAM’s Annual National Institute (ANI) known for excellence in education, value, and networking.
- Invitation to an active scholarship and awards program
Enhance Your Career – network with your peers via the:
- Join your local AAHAM Chapter. There are 32 local AAHAM chapters across the nation to choose from. Joining an AAHAM Local Chapter helps you to gain an edge by being kept up-to-date on the most recent developments in your local area and providing you with a great chance to network with others in your area who are facing many of the same problems and obstacles that you face.
- Membership Directory. Available online at www.aaham.org helps you keep in touch with other members and vendors both locally and nationwide.
- Job Bank to assist you in searching and posting that special job.
- Unlimited networking and information exchange through our website and chapter interaction.
- Website access to state and metro area hospital associations nationwide.
- AAHAM Member’s Only List Serve.
Stay Informed – keep on top of the latest regulations and guidelines affecting patient accounting matters through AAHAM’s publications:
- Subscription to Legislative Currents. Distributed via email eight times a year, to keep you up to date on legislative and governmental issues affecting our industry.
- Subscription to The Journal of Healthcare Administrative Management. Rated as the #1 membership benefit, the Journal is issued quarterly.
- AAHAM’s National News – AAHAM’s monthly electronic Newsletter with timely updates and information about your association.
Discounts on Products and Services
- Seminar, meeting, and product discounts offered by the chapters and the National organization.
- Affinity discounts on credit cards, hotels, and rental cars
- And so much more!
For more details about AAHAM member benefits please review AAHAM’s national website.
AAHAM Local Chapters
There are 31 local AAHAM chapters across the nation to choose from. Joining an AAHAM Local Chapter helps you to gain an edge by being kept up-to-date on the most recent developments in your local area and providing you with a great chance to network with others in your area who are facing many of the same problems and obstacles that you face.
Find your Chapter below
Click here for a map of the chapters